SAFE SPORT EDUCATION - For Parents and Athletes
PLEASE HELP OUR NCA TEAM AND USA SWIMMING BY TAKING A FEW MINUTES TO COMPLETE A TRAINING EXERCISE THAT WILL HELP TO PROTECT OUR SWIMMERS AND OUR EDUCATE OUR MEMBERSHIP! USA Swimming recommends ALL PARENTS complete the training and ALL SWIMMERS 12 YEARS AND OLDER. Younger swimmers under 12 can take the training with parent leading and supervising the training. By completing the training NCA will gain points that will help us qualify as a recognized Safe Sport Team. We appreciate your help and time and hope the education can help us become a better team.
PLEASE follow the instructions below:
1. Go to https://learn.usaswimming.org/
2. Scroll down to “Free Safe Sport Courses” and select “Safe Sport Training for Parents” OR “Safe Sport Training for Athletes”
4. Once re-directed to the USA Swimming Website, please scroll down to “Free Training for Parents” or “Free Training for Athletes” and click on the “learn.usaswimming.org” link for NON-USA SWIMMING MEMBERS.
5. Please click “Register”
6. On the right, please click “Create Account” for Non-Member access to LEARN
7. Please fill in all of the required personal information and be sure to select “San Diego Imperial” as your LSC and "North Coast Aquatics" for your club.
8. Select “Courses”
9. Click the “Safe Sport for Swim Parents” or “Safe Sport for Athletes” box and follow the directions until completion.
10. If you are a current member of USA swimming, whether a parent or an athletes, please use your login information and navigate to the Safe Sport Training Area for these exercises.
Thank you to everyone for your help with this matter! It is extremely important, and we hope that everyone will take the time to make NCA a leader and a safer place for all!
Please let me know if you have any questions!
NCA Coaching Staff