Private swim lessons are ideal for any age swimmer and for every swim skill level. Privates can be used to help supplement and streamline skill advancement, to ready your swimmer for the next level. A private swim lesson is 30 minutes for $38.00. Please register online for your private swim lesson. If you register online please give atleast 24 hours in advance of the desired time slot. You can also purchase a private on deck if the coach is available at that time. Cancellations must be made in writing via email ([email protected]) 6 hours in advance of the private lesson. Please meet your coach on time on deck at the Club Kick Start table to check-in.
"LEARN TO SWIM" TADPOLE LESSONS and JUNIOR SWIM TEAM PREP:
Please select the weekly session & class time that you would like to your child to be registered in. Fridays will be used as a make-up day for inclement weather, coach illness or swim meets. The class time will be the same on the Friday unless specifically changed by the coach. Please register for the weekly session and at the preferred class time. The minimum number of registered children in a weekly time slot in order to host the class is 3 children. If there is less than three children registered, than you can transfer your registration towards 2 privates swim lessons or a different tadpole weekly session time.
Each class is 30 minutes long, the same time each day during that particular week's Monday-Thursday session. Cost is $80.00 for four - thirty minutes group swim lessons. There will be no make up for a child's illness. Please meet your coach on time on deck at the Club Kick Start table to check-in.
Learn to Swim Lessons Levels:
- Junior Swim Team Prep - Designed for children who can swim a quarter of the pool and/or have graduated from Tadpole 2. Children in this group will work towards early foundations of freestyle and backstroke. Children will increase their confidence and endurance in the water. The goal is to be able to swim a lap of the pool in freestyle and backstroke. Ages 3 and up.
- Tadpole 2 - Children at minimum can put their face in the water and swim a short distance of the pool independently and/or have graduated from Tadpole 1. Children in this group will work on independent swimming and basic foundations of forward motion horizontal swimming, floating, kicking, and arm rotations both on front & back. Ages 3 and up.
- Tadpole 1 - Designed for children that have little or no swim experience. Children may or may not have confidence putting face in the water. Ages 3 and up.
Cancellation & Administration fee policy
- Cancellation of a lesson must be done 24 hours in advance with written cancellation to Ashley Laver ([email protected]).
- Lessons can be purchased on deck through Hope Valley registration on all mobile devices. If the customer needs to be invoiced for lack of payment a small administrative fee will be added to the invoice.