Why does ECA need fundraising?
- East Carolina Aquatics is a not-for-profit entity that relies on member dues and fundraising.
- Equipment purchases such as lane lines, starting blocks, touch pads and scoreboards, pool heaters, pace clocks, training equipment, filming equipment, and dryland equipment.
- Future plans such as a possible ECA owned and operated training facility
ECA Member Fundraising Opportunities
Friends of Gators
Friends of Gators is now open on the website. FoG is a booster program for ECA. Money collected can be used for equipment purchases. This year, the team needs to invest in equipment at several sites to ensure our coaches and swimmers have everything they need to be successful. We have lane lines, pads, starters, and clocks all in need of refreshing.
Friends of Gators is also the main source of revenue for the ECA Scholarship program. Scholarships allow ECA families in financial hardship to keep their kids in the water.
This great program is set up through the Team Unify interface to allow you to easily give, or send emails to grandparents, aunts and uncles, family friends, or random strangers asking them to give.
Friends of Gators Levels of Giving and Benefits:
• Level 1 – ($25-$100) - receives 2x team decals
• Level 2 – ($101-$350) - receives 2x FOG t-shirts & 2x team decals
• Level 3 – ($351-750) - receives 2x FOG polos & 2x team decals
• Level 4 – ($751+)- receives 2x FOG polos, 2x team decals & 1 - 1/4 page ad in ECSL Championship heat sheet
Your donation to ECA Gators is tax deductible!
Monthly payment plans for any level are available upon request. Please contact me at email@example.com to set up a recurring payment plan. There are several prefilled amounts within the levels of giving for you to choose from, but donations of any amount will be accepted upon request. Contact me to set up a different amount to give.
There are tutorial videos for you view on how to use the fundraising program to its fullest potential.