Spring Practice Schedule
The Folsom Tigersharks have suspended their operations effective immediately
All practices are held at Vista Del Lago High School pool at 1970 Broadstone Pkwy, Folsom. Practices are offered every weekday, excluding holidays. Swimmers can come to as many practices per week as they want. It is recommended to come to practice at least 3 days per week. Should you have any questions regarding the coaching or workouts, please email the Coach Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Arrive early and be ready to get in the water at your scheduled time.
- Bring a water bottle, goggles, towel and swim cap.
- You will also want to have a backup pair of goggles and an extra swim cap.
- Swimmers will not be allowed to swim without goggles.
- Swimmers with long hair that may get in their eyes must wear a swim cap.
- Children 8 and under MUST be supervised by responsible party (example: parent, neighbor, babysitter, carpool nanny, etc.).
- Siblings cannot be left unattended during practice.
Please note the following coach requests during practices:
Parents are asked to remain on the bleachers side of the pool or the side next to the restrooms.
Please, no parents behind diving board or starting blocks areas. Parents should not roam around the pool deck. Thanks for helping to make practice run smoothly and safely!
Parents may talk to coaches before or after practice sessions as needed. Parents can also send an email question or request via the team web site or contact the Coach Coordinator at email@example.com or another Board member.