Water Evaluation Guidelines
Privacy, Water Evaluations, Social Media
Date: Sunday, March 4th, 2018
Time: 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Location: Vista Del Lago High School Pool (1970 Broadstone Pkwy, Folsom, CA 95630)
Requirements for your swimmer to participate in each program:
- Tigersharks water evaluations
- All NEW Tigersharks and former Sharkfins members, who want to transition to the team need to swim a 25 yard freestyle in less than 1 minute, no stops
- 9-10 year old Tigersharks need to demonstrate some knowledge of all four strokes (freestyle, backstroke, butterfly, breatstroke)
- 11 or older Tigersharks and older need to demonstrate knowledge in all four strokes, including some knowledge kick mechanics (butterfly style, breaststroke style)
- Sharkfins water evaluation
- All new and returning Sharkfins need to demonstrate entering the pool unassisted and with minimal coaxing
- All new and returning Sharkfins need to demonstrate ability to kick in the water with single hand assistance from coach or using a kickboard
- Photography: A board sanctioned, live scanned team photographer will be present at some of our swim meets.
- Photos may be posted for sale to parents/guardian.
- Photos may be published to our restricted Facebook site
- No other photo publications (such as to www.folsomtigersharks.com) will be made without expressed written consent from parent/guardian.
- The publishing of first/last name, stroke, and swim times for our record breakers in local publications (such as EDH Telegraph). No other information will be included.
- Facebook: Photos, names, and statistics for your swimmer will only be visible to 2017 team members, as this years Facebook page is non-public.