Welcome to The North Carolina Aquatic Club Masters! We are a masters program for swimmers of all abilities who are 18 or older. Swimmers who want to improve overall fitness, develop better technique, are training for a triathlon, swim competitively, or just wants to come and swim laps all have a spot here at NCAM! For those that maybe traveling and looking for a pool to train with, you are more than welcome to join our practice group. We practice out of Koury Natatorium at UNC Chapel Hill year round and the Chapel Hill Country Club for morning practice during the summer.
NCAM is a member of the United States Masters Swimming. USMS is a national organization that provides organized workouts, clinics and area competitions. Their main purpose is to promote fitness and health for adults. To register for USMS and to get more information click on the link .
No matter where you are on your fitness and swimming journey, there is a place for you in our program. We have swimmers of all abilities and can offer space for those who are looking to improve fitness or swim laps as well as for those that are training for triathlon and open water races or are more competitively minded.
Why North Carolina Aquatic Club Masters?
- We offer structured workouts and training plans from a USA Swimming certified coach.
- Workouts that are structured to help you meet your very specific goals, whether it’s losing weight, finishing your first triathlon or continuing competitive swimming.
- Planned workouts and training that is designed to help improve technique, endurance and overall health.
- A support system to provide accountability, friendship and fun!
We offer both morning and afternoon practices, for whichever suits your schedule the best.
Mornings – T/TH: 5:15-6:45am @ Chapel Hill Country Club
F: 5:15-6am w/Dry land after water time 6-6:45am * optional
Afternoons – M/W/F: Noon-1:30pm
Unlimited Attendance: $66
4 Practices/Month: $29
Visitor Fee Per Practice: $5
*We do offer a special fee for those with a valid and current student ID. Please email Coach Brad for details at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Note that all NCAM swimmers must be registered with U.S. Masters Swimming. Get registered at http://www.usms.org/reg/. But if you have questions before you join just email Coach Brad and we’ll get all your questions answered!!
How To Join?
If you’re ready to come join the fun, please email Coach Brad at email@example.com to set up some time to come check out our program! We look forward to meeting you!
And be sure to Like our Facebook page!! https://www.facebook.com/NCAMswim/?fref=ts