Our meets are held at the following locations
Town of Southern Pines Pool (Pool Park): 735 S. Stephens Street, Southern Pines
- Located 1/3 mile down Henley from Morganton (across from soccer fields), or by turning onto S. Stephens Street by the BP on W. Pennsylvania.
Elks Pool: 280 Country Club Drive, Southern Pines
- Elks pool is located at 280 Country Club Drive, just off of Morganton Road in Southern Pines.
- Elks pool parking policy: NO parking on the side of the road. Parking is available in the main lodge lot and in the field in front of the main lodge.
CCNC (Country Club of NC):
- Located off of Morganton Road, between 15/501 and Route 5.
- After going through the gate to CCNC, go left and follow the road until you pass the second pond. There will be a sign and you'll take a right onto Boat House Lane. The pool will be up ahead on the left.
St. Andrews, Laurinburg, 1700 Dogwood Mile, Laurinburg, NC
Directions from Southern Pines: (allow at least 50 minutes to an hour)
- Route 1 South to 15/501 South
- Follow 15/501 South for 23 miles
- Turn right to merge onto US-15 S/US-401 S/McColl Rd. Go 4.2 miles.
- Turn Left onto Elm Ave/St. Andrews Drive (There will be an Exxon on your right)
- At the traffic circle, go around to the 2nd exit which is Dogwood Mile
- Follow Dogwood Mile for approx. 1 mile
- Turn right onto Magnolia
- Follow Magnolia for approx. ½ of a mile. You will pass the track on your right, then turn right into the first parking lot. The pool is in the Physical Education (PE) Building next to the parking lot. Use the entrance closest to the parking lot. Turn left as your enter the building.