Parents agree to the following practices and policies:
- Please remain in the designated spectator are during practice and meets unless otherwise specified by a TWA coach.
- Interrupting and/or distracting swimmers or coaches from the stands is not acceptable.
- Do not make negative or disparaging comments to any swimmers, parents, officials or coaches of any team.
- Be supportive of all swimmers regardless of ability or team affiliation.
- Parent volunteering is expected – please share your time, talent or treasure.
- Demonstrate good sportsmanship and positive expectations for your child(ren).
- If you have any questions or concerns, please notify the Head Coach to arrange a meeting. As a general policy, meetings with the coaching staff will not be conducted prior to TWA practice.