Bluefish Boosters currently sponsors four on-going fundraising programs:
- eScrip - click here for info
- GoodSearch and GoodShop - click here for info
- Meet Program Sponsorship
- Amazon Smile - http://smile.amazon.com/ch/14-1875421
Your help and support of each of these programs will truly make a difference in the lives on Bluefish swimmers. Detailed information is provided about each of these programs. If you have any additional questions, please feel free to contact a member of the Bluefish Boosters Board of Directors.
Bluefish Enrichment: It is suggested that each family contributes by raising or donating funds to our Bluefish enrichment program. The amount per family is determined by the highest training level within your family.
- Sale of Meet Program Ads: This can be accomplished by any combination of the following: (For directions on how to sell the advertising please download the Meet Program Solicitation document available in the Members Area of the website).
- Good luck lines - $10 each
- Business Card ad - $50
- Quarter page ad - $75
- Half page ad - $100
- Full page ad - $200
- eScrip: Net funds raised through eScrip will get credited towards your family financial goal. (Not monies spent but percentage donated to Bluefish Boosters)
- GoodSearch.com is a Yahoo-powered search engine that donates half its advertising revenue, to the charities its users designate. You use it just as you would any search engine, get quality search results from Yahoo, and watch the donations add up!
- Goodshop: When you shop online at your favorite stores, the Bluefish can receive a donation of up to 37 percent of each purchase! Hundreds of great stores including Amazon, Target, Gap, Best Buy, ebay, Macy's, Barnes & Noble, Old Navy, and Toys R Us have teamed up with GoodShop. Every time you place an order through the Good Shop store, you’ll be supporting the Bluefish!
- Swim-a-Thon: A Swim-a-Thon is a USA Swimming sanctioned fundraiser where participants earn money for their team by swimming lengths of the pool for a period of two hours. Swimmers can collect pledges per lap from family, friends and businesses. For example, if you receive a pledge for .10 cents a lap and you swim 200 laps, the swimmer would collect $20. Details:
- It is suggested that each swimmer raise a minimum of $20.
- Click Here for Swim-a-thon pledge sheets
- Additional Options may become available throughout the season! You will receive notification via e-mail or website!