EDGE Swim Club Training Levels
The following links and documents provide the necessary information that both new and returning swim families need to know for their training level placement.
EDGE Swim Club USA Swimming Training Levels
- Training levels for our Short Course, Long Course, and Summer Pre-Season programs
- For group placement within our summer team, refer to the Summer Swim Team page
- FEES: Refer to either our Register page or the Programs Offered sub-pages for fees. Fees are specific to each program/season/training cycle.
- Additional fees include, but are not limited to: team suit, team silicone cap, EDGE apparel, meet fees, travel, additional training, and more.
EDGE Swim Club Training Level Advancement Criteria
EDGE Swim Club Select Level Time Standards
- Returning swimmers from previous training sessions will enroll in the training level they last participated in, unless otherwise notified by the head coach
- New swimmers to the EDGE should e-mail the head coach to arrange scheduling a swimmer assessment to determine the appropriate training level