To ensure our swimmers stay safe this season:
- All persons must wear a mask upon arrival, starting in the parking lot. The mask must remain on while you are in the building.
- Please arrive dressed in your swimsuit. The locker rooms will not be open.
- We discourage changing in the restrooms. We suggest you bring something to cover up your swimsuit when you leave.
- Swimmer must wear a mask when entering and exiting the high school. Once you are inside the pool area, your mask can be removed. We ask that you bring a labeled zip lock bag to store your mask in during practice.
- Parents/Guardians are not allowed on the pool deck and must wear a mask at all times. One parent/guardian per family. Siblings are not allowed to roam or hang in the hallways and must wear a mask at all times. Note the balcony and locker rooms are closed.
- Swimmers will be asked to keep social distance instructed by the coach. Follow directions for spacing and stay at least six feet apart from each other. Do not make physical contact with others, such as shaking hands or giving a high five.
- Stay home if you are sick or show any symptoms.
- Fever or chills
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting
**This list does not include all possible symptoms**
- Do not come to swim if you have been in close contact with someone that is ill.
- Please adhere to all State guidelines about out of state travel. If your swimmer has traveled out of state, please do not send them to practice until their quarantine period is over.
- We require that team members report any illnesses or cases of COVID-19 in their household and/or family directly to the Head Coach.
- All swimmers must remain in their group they are assigned, there is no changing of groups.