2020 Long Course (April 2020 - July 2020)
Tryout Information Page
Tryout Appointment Sign Up
CLICK HERE To Register For An Appointment!
|Bosse Sports Sudbury
||Bentley University Waltham
Tues 3/3 5:00-6:00pm @ Bosse
Tues 3/10 5:00-6:00pm @ Bosse
Thurs 3/12 5:00-6:00pm @ Bosse
Tues 3/17 5:00-6:00pm @ Bosse
Thurs 3/19 5:00-6:00pm @ Bosse
Weds 4/1 5:00-6:00pm @ Bosse
Tues 3/3 5:30-6:30 @ Bentley
Tues 3/10 5:30-6:30 @ Bentley
Thurs 3/12 5:30-6:30 @ Bentley
Tues 3/17 5:30-6:30 @ Bentley
Thurs 3/19 5:30-6:30 @ Bentley
Weds 4/1 5:30-6:30 @ Bentley
How Gator Tryouts Work:
Level 1: Registering and Evaluation For Potential Placement
1. Swimmers sign up (Link TBA) for an appointment for a group assessment date. (Gator Confirms Day Of)
2. Swimmers report to their appointment with suit and goggles, ready to swim.
3. Swimmers will do up to a one-hour light workout session with Gator coaches to determine if there is a compatible training group in the program.
Level 2: Trying Out With The Team
1. Once placed, swimmers are invited to join team workouts with the appropriate training group for up to one week.
2. Notifications come out within a 2 week notificaiton period following the final offered team workout.
Level 3: Registration And Starting Your Gator Journey
1. Swimmers accepted onto the team will receive a registration link.
2. Once registered, swimmers will wait until the first day of Long Course season and begin their Gator Journey.
A team is more than its swimmers and its coaches.
It lives in their collective spirit and dreams and provides individuals the opportunity to achieve their highest goals