Minimum Age of 9 maximum age 12
Emilson: MWF 5:15-6:30pm, Tues 5:45-7pm. Sat @LH 8:30-9:30am
Quincy: MWF 5:45-7pm, Tues 5:45-7pm. Sat @LH 8:30-9:30am
- Swimmers must be able to complete 200 yd freestyle with flip turns.
- Swimmers must be able to complete a 100 yd backstroke with basic knowledge and competency of flip turns.
- Swimmers must be able to legally complete a 50 yd butterfly and a 50 yd breast stroke.
- Swimmers must be able to use a pace clock for basic send offs and cycles.
- Swimmers must be able to adhere to the team’s practice rules of Being at practice to practice not play, behave in a manner that allows the coaches to coach and the other swimmers to practice, and follow directions and do things correctly.
- As the old saying goes, "You will get out of it, what you put into it." Recommended weekly attendance for this group is 3-4x’s per week.
- Competition Required.
- This is a pivotal training group for swimmers. In this group swimmers transition from learning the basics of competitive swimming to expectations of our senior training program. Swimmers will compete in longer distances and continue to better understand the relationship of practice habits, attendance and meet performance. A more in depth stretching and body balance dry land program is used.
- Swimmers must be able to competently complete a 100 IM.