M/W/F 4:30-6:30pm @ Lincoln Hancock
Saturday 7-10am @Lincoln Hancock
Minimum age 14
- At this level swimmers learn how to train. Swimmers gain a better understanding of the concept of muscle memory and good practice technique (habits) and how that relates to meet performance. Swimmers will learn to set goals for practices, times and achievements. A more comprehensive dry land program is introduced using medicine balls, stretching and body weight exercises.
- Swimmers must be able to competently complete a 200 IM.
- Swimmers must be able to complete 100yds of each stroke.
- Swimmers must be able to perform a set of 10x100 freestyle on 1:40 repeat cycle.
- Swimmers must be able to utilize a pace clock for send offs and cycle work.
- Swimmers need to be able and willing to use all required equipment for the group.
- Swimmers must be able to competently use a pace clock for all practice sets.
- Swimmers must be able to adhere to the team’s practice rules of Being at practice to practice not play, behave in a manner that allows the coaches to coach and the other swimmers to practice, and follow directions and do things correctly.
- As the old saying goes, "You will get out of it, what you put into it." At this level our practices build off one another. There is no minimum requirement for this group.
- Competition Required.