Located Only at the Emilson Branch
For All qualified Silver swimmers from both at the coaching staff's invitation.
Emilson: MWF 4-5:30pm, Tues 5:45-7pm, Sat @ LH 8:30-9:30am
Minimum Age of 9 maximum age 12
- Swimmers must be able to complete 400 yd freestyle with flip turns.
- Swimmers must be able to complete a 200 yd backstroke with profcient knowledge and competency of flip turns.
- Swimmers must be able to legally complete a 100 yd butterfly and a 100 yd breast stroke.
- Swimmers must be able to use a pace clock for basic send offs and cycles.
- Swimmers must be able to adhere to the team’s practice rules of Being at practice to practice not play, behave in a manner that allows the coaches to coach and the other swimmers to practice, and follow directions and do things correctly.
- As the old saying goes, "You will get out of it, what you put into it." Recommended weekly attendance for this group is 3-4x’s per week.
- Competition Required.
- This is a pivotal training group for swimmers. In this group swimmers transition from learning the basics of competitive swimming to expectations of our senior training program. Swimmers will compete in longer distances and continue to better understand the relationship of practice habits, attendance and meet performance. A more in depth stretching and body balance dry land program is used.
- Swimmers must be able to competently complete a 200 IM.