Background-image
Sponsors
Fees

 

Click here for the 2018-19 Fall / Winter fees

Financial aid program and application

 

Registrations are subject to the following additional charge.

  • $78.00 USA swimming/New England swimming 2018 athlete registration fee

The Fall only Developmental group fees are paid in full at registration checkout. For all other  registrations, a fee equal to 25% of the session cost is paid upon completion of the registration process. The remaining 75% is paid in equal monthly payments which conclude on the first of the month AFTER the end of the session.

The winter session registration option will not be activated until the middle of October.