Dues and Fees
- Our Calendar year is September - August
- Dues are non-refundable.
- Falcon Aquatics reserves the right to deny access to the pool if a swimmer’s dues are in arrears.
- Returned checks require payment in full and reimbursement for fees before a swimmer may return to the pool.
- Payments may be made online via credit card, ACH or checks mailed to the Post Office Box.
- Failure to pay the dues in a timely manner could result in forfeiture of your swimmer’s spot in the class.
- Invoices are generated on the 1st of every month and can be viewed at any time when you log into your account. There will be a $5 late fee if invoice is not paid in full by the 15th of every month.
Dues & Insurance Fee (September - August)
Learn To Swim Dues (Levels 1-4)
12 Week Sessions on Wednesday's at Starpoint or NW (check Calendar) - $110 per session
12 Week Sessions on Saturday's at Starpoint - $110 per session
Competitive Program Dues (Level 5-7)
Annual dues are $565. They may be paid in full or in installments.
We do offer pro-rated memberships.
- 3-month - $285
- 6-month - $395
- 9-month - $505
- Full year adult - $125
Yearly USA Insurance Fee
- Each swimmer is required to carry USA Swimming, Inc. insurance, and it must be purchased each year. Beyond an initial evaluation, swimmers will not be allowed to enter the pool without proper insurance. USA Insurance for the 2018-2019 season is $72. This is to be paid to "Falcon Aquatics".
USA Swim Meets
Meet fees are paid for separately. The costs run between $20-60 per meet depending on the number of events. Those swimmers attending meets will be billed for the meets within 1-2 weeks after the meet. If you sign up and do NOT attend you will still be billed.