2019 SPRING Learn to Swim
Top 5 reasons to take lessons with the Liverpool Jets this summer:
1. Great Staff - experienced, fully certified, and they love sharing their passion for the water with kids.
2. Great Facility - large indoor facility with ample seating, warm water, and a diving board - no threat of cancelation due to bad weather!
3. Low Ratios - using small ratios 1:4 for low levels and 1:8 for higher - each swimmer gets a chance to learn.
4. Great Learning Curve - 8 lessons in 2 weeks is better than other once or twice a week programs
5. Schedule - we offer a variety of levels at the same time to fit almost every family's needs.
We offer several different levels of swimming lessons to accommodate a wide range of abilities from the true beginner hitting the water for the first time to those swimmers looking to perfect their technique and improve their endurance. Classes in levels 2-7 are 45 minutes long while level 1 classes have smaller ratios and are only 25 minutes in length. Minimum age requirement: 4 years old prior to the start of the lesson.
Classes are scheduled Monday-Thursday* in two-week blocks at the following dates:
BLOCK 1: April 1 - April 11 ($60 for 8 lessons)
6:05 - 6:50pm Levels 1, 2, 3, and 4.
6:55 - 7:40pm Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, and 6
The Liverpool Jets are looking forward to also offering our summer swim lesson program as well. Please visit our website in May for specific information.
Click here for CLASS DESCRIPTIONS
Our knowledgeable staff will be on hand to answer questions about your swimmer’s placement. Registrations WILL NOT be taken over the phone or by e-mail.
Friday ~ March 15, 2019 Time: 6:30-7:30 pm in the LHS Cafeteria
Wednesday ~ March 20, 2019 Time: 6:00-7:00 pm in the LHS Cafeteria
Tuesday ~ March 26, 2019 Time: 7:30-8:30 pm at the LHS Cafeteria
Pre-Competitive Swim Camps
Our swim camps are designed to introduce swimmers between the ages of 6 and 14 to the wonderful world of competitive swimming. These camps help bridge the gap between lessons and our swim team. Camps are typically offered in the end of August, Mid-December, and the beginning of April. Click here to travel to our camp information and registration forms.