- Emphasis on stroke development and endurance
- Practice on a regular basis Monday–Saturday 1 hour per night (Families can choose which practice days the swimmer participates in.
- Swimmers are encouraged to participate in swim meets.
- Meet fees charged by the host club are not included in the session fees.
- It will be the coach's discretion when the athlete is advanced past the Developmental group and will be promoted to the Mercury Prep group. Promotion is based on stroke abilities, conditioning, and skill level.
- Any swimmer competing at the varsity level is NOT eligible for participation at the Developmental level; they may sign up for Mercury Prep or Mercury Elite.
- USA Swimming registration required
- Parent volunteer time required
► Register your swimmer(s) using the "Start Registration" Link on the left.
Mercury Swimming Fees and Age Group Descriptions