TWST is a competitive program offered to swimmers with various abilities from ages 6 – high school seniors with the session running from September - June. We also offer a summer session beginning in mid-June through mid August.
TWST has been swimming out of Orchard Park Schools since its inception in 1969. TWST falls under USA Swimming, the Niagara LSC and is in the Niagara Swim League. TWST believes in developing the swimmer with proper technique & stroke mechanics.
We are proud of the accomplishments from all of our swimmers. We have a number of swimmers who have qualified for the NCSA Junior Nationals and Speedo Winter Junior Championships over the past 5 years. These swimmers are ranked highly among other swimmers in the nation.
- Practices held at Orchard Park High School (pool located on the Freeman Rd. Side) & West Seneca West High School.
- 5 levels of swimming: from the young swimmer to varsity swimmers. A description of the skills and training at each level are listed under Program Descriptions. on this website.
- Dryland is available for our 3 upper levels.
- Tenured coaching staff, ASCA & USA swimming certified.
- Trial program is available for first our entry level WHITE team as long as there are openings.
- Swim evaluations are done by scheduling with a coach on specific days.
If you are interested in joining our team in September, please CONTACT US (by clicking HERE) and include your swimmers age, experience swimming, any previous programs they may have been in. Please send any times you may have for them from previous meets- summer leagues or USA Swimming.
Thank you for your interest in TWST!
Town Wreckers Swim Team