NEW PROTOCOL DUE TO COVID-19 READ BELOW
TRYOUTS BEGIN AUGUST 3RD
If you are interested in being evaluated for the Berkeley Aquatic Club competitive program, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
All tryouts will take place at the Berkeley Aquatic Club Center of Excellence - 629 Central Avenue, New Providence
Due to the CoVid-19 Pandemic, we are implementing new protocols and procedures for our 2020-2021 season tryouts. Please review the bullet points below for all the steps you need to take
To attend a tryout, you must register for a tryout time. This is in an effort to reduce the number of people in the facility as well as provide contact tracing if an athlete/coach comes into contact.
Follow this link HERE to register for a time slot
We will be running tryouts in 15-minute intervals Monday to Friday 10:45am to 11:30am and Saturday 8:45am-10:00am
There will be a MAX of 6 athletes in each tryout. If the system does not allow you to register for a time slot, that means that slot is FULL
After you register for your tryout, you will receive a confirmation email with your time and date.
On the day of the tryout, please follow these procedures:
- Arrive on time. We cannot accommodate late arrivals coming into the facility.
- Mask up, please wear a mask into the facility.
- Bring only what you need, towel - cap - goggles, no bags
- There is a NON REFUNDABLE tryout fee of $50 as a part of the online registration process
- The swimmer and one guardian may enter the facility in the rear of the building double doors. Upon entry, both parent and swimmer will have their temperature checked and assigned a lane. Please maintain a social distance as you walk to your assigned area.
- Swimmers will be called after all are seated to begin the tryout.
- Upon completion of the tryout, exit the building promptly towards the exit doors where a staff member will point out.
- Since we are minimizing the amount of people in the building, any questions or concerns should be addressed over email or phone with coach graham.
- Group placements will be sent on the following Monday of each week
- What to look for in your placement email
Assigned practice group
Registration link - there will be an athlete deposit that needs to be put down in order to save your spot on the team
Ready to tryout? FOLLOW THIS LINK TO REGISTER FOR A TRYOUT SPOT!! REMEMBER THAT TRYOUTS ARE FIRST COME FIRST SERVE AND WILL BE CLOSED ONCE WE REACH CAPACITY - NO EXCEPTIONS.