Berkeley Aquatic Club Athlete Scholarships
COVID19 Scholarships Available Fall 2020
Scholarship Fund Application for help in 2020-2021 due to Special Circumstances caused by COVID-19.
The Berkeley Aquatic Scholarship Fund Committee recognizes that many BAC families have unexpected financial difficulties this year which may make participation in Berkeley Aquatic Club near impossible. To that end, we are offering a streamlined application process for current families of swimmers. We are asking that you return this application by July 30 so that we can determine how much need there is before making awards. We will consider applications submitted after July 30 but our funds may be all awarded at that time.
For families with more regularly occurring financial needs for scholarship, please message [email protected] to start our standard process.
CLICK HERE for more information on the COVD19 Scholarship Application process.
Available Fall 2020
- Totally need-based with need calculations performed by TADS on-line system
- Open to current of all ages and levels (not currently available for Swim School).
- Award amount dependent on need, number of applicants, and fund availability
- May include membership fees, meet fees, and other expenses
- Recipients must be and continue to be "good BAC citizens" with commendable attitudes and attendance
- Confidential: applications and awards known only to recipients, scholarship committee, and head/head age group coach
To apply or inquire about applying for this scholarship, or to donate to this 501(c)3, tax deductible fund, or to join the fundraising committee for this scholarship fund, please contact: [email protected].