Berkeley Aquatic Club Athlete Scholarships
Totally need-based with need calculations performed by TADS on-line system
- To complete application, you will need to upload 2020 income tax forms and other financial information into TADS
- TADS information is only seen by two Scholarship Committee members
- There is a place on the application to explain extenuating circumstances
- Every applicant will be able to speak with a committee member so that each individual family’s needs are understood
- Application opened as of March 15. Decisions will be issued by mid-June.
- Open to current and new BAC swimmers of all ages and levels (not currently available for Swim School)
- Award amount dependent on need, number of applicants, and fund availability
- Recipients must be and continue to be “good BAC citizens” with commendable attitudes and attendance
- Confidential: applications and awards known only to recipients, scholarship committee (not current BAC Parents), and head coach.
- To apply, please send an email to the Scholarship fund at: [email protected]
For families with more regularly occurring financial needs for scholarship, please message [email protected] to start our standard process.
RECENT ARTICLE: Needs Based Scholarships Available Fall 2021-22