Peddie Swim School Philosophy
Learning to swim is the end goal for most instructional programs. At the Peddie Swim School, learning to swim is just the beginning. We offer instruction for participants ages 6 months to adult. There is a focus on lifelong swimming through water fitness, competitive swimming, lifeguard training, and water games and exploration.
Follow these simple steps to register for a class:
- First, read the Class Descriptions to determine which best describes your child's current level of ability.
- Then, read the Schedule of Classes to view the class dates, cost, and # of classes in the session.
- Next, read the Lesson Policies to review the procedures you are required to accept to participate in the Peddie Swim School.
- Ready to register? Click on the Lesson Sign-up button and follow the steps to select the appropriate program, session, and class level for your child. You will be prompted to create an account if you do not already have an account with the Peddie Swim School. Note that it is NOT possible to create an account until you are actually registering for a class.
- Use the Curriculum Tracking feature to view the skills your child will learn to progress to the next level.
Questions? Contact the Lesson Coordinator, Corina Simms, firstname.lastname@example.org