Thank you for your interest in the Novaquatics Swimming Program! The Novaquatics is a Silver Medal Member of USA Swimming, which recognizes our program among the top aquatics programs in the country. Our team prides ourselves for offering a variety of programs for swimmers of all levels and abilities ages 5 and up. Our qualified coaching staff and programming offers a professional and comprehensive swimming environment to help your swimmer learn about technique, competition, and being part of a team. To find the right program and location that will best suit your swimmer's needs, please follow our membership process listed below.
- Choose from one of our four locations that is most convenient for you. See below for a list of our four state of the art facilities.
- Contact Kim Hoesterey at [email protected], who will direct you to the pool and coach to speak to for a swim evaluation and for registration.
- Swim Evaluation: please have your swimmer arrive in swimsuit and googles to demonstrate their swimming ability. Swim evaluations generally take no longer than 15 minutes. Our goal is to place each swimmer in a program that will allow them to transition smoothly into a group that best fits their ability.
- Link here for New Member Registration after your swimmer has been evaluated for group placement: https://www.teamunify.com/MemRegStart.jsp?team=nova
- Bring your swimmer's original birth certificate or passport to the office on your swimmer's first day of practice.
- For Developmental or Bronze/Silver/Gold programs, ask how you can sign up for various volunteer jobs to fulfill your volunteer requirements for each calendar year.
Novaquatics offers several convenient training locations and programs to fit your needs:
For more information about the range of programs we offer, please visit our Programs page.
- Nova Swim School: Learn to Swim and Pre-Competitive
- Nova Intro: Introduction to Swim Team
- Nova Developmental: 8 and under Competitive
- Nova Bronze, Silver, Gold: 9 and older Tiered Competitive
- Nova Masters: Post-Collegiate Competitive