Orinda Aquatics and Pacific Swimming wish to express deep gratitude to all who contributed to the success of the 2019 Long Course Far Western Championships in Moraga: the athletes and their families, Coaches, Officials, Donors, Vendors, Advertisers, and our amazing Orinda Aquatics families!
After the meet...
Meet Results (Zipped/compressed folder containing files in .cl2 and .hy3 formats.)
2019 Far Western Championships Information
2019 Summer Far Westerns Time Standards
Travel & Hotel Information
Invitation to Foreign Athletes (submit form to FarWesternEntry@PacSwim.org)
2019 FW Hy-Tek Meet Entry File (submit file to FarWesternEntry@PacSwim.org)
Team Timing Lane Assignments with Timeline Estimate
Informational Welcome Letter to Coaches
Campolindo High School Map
Meet Announcements & Reminders
- Athlete Protection Training must be completed by any USA Swimming competitor who will be 18 or older by 7/25. Those swimmers whose completion status cannot be confirmed by meet officials using the USA Swimming database will not receive their deck pass nor be permitted to check in to events and swim in the meet. Coaches may verify their swimmers' status through the Club Portal, or swimmers can check their individual Deck Pass. For assistance, contact DFetterman@PacSwim.org. (This requirement does not apply to athletes coming from outside the USA.)
- For athletes traveling to the meet from outside Pacific Swimming, there will be warm-up time available in the competition pool on Wednesday, 7/24, 5-8:00p.
- Pacific Swimming does not currently have a 'no tech suit policy' for 12 & under athletes.
- Zoom Photography will be offering professional action photography services for swimmers at Far Westerns. Pre-ordering is highly recommended and can be done until 5:00p on Tuesday, 7/23, through this link: Zoom Photography Pre-order
- ZUMO, US-based manufacturer of swimsuits and apparel, will be selling a limited number of Far Western commemorative towels and backpacks at the meet. (The pre-order window has closed.)
- Northwest Designs will be on-site at Far Westerns selling commemorative, customized event apparel -- including t-shirts, long-sleeves, and hoodies in a variety of styles and colors. Online orders will also be taken after the meet through this link: Northwest Designs Post-meet Order
- Giving Suits You! Donate your extra suits, goggles, and caps to Orinda Aquatics Outreach. Items are given to underserved children and special need athletes in our Bay Area community. Find donation bins at Far Westerns, and take this opportunity to give back!
- Psych Sheets will be included in the Meet Program which will be available for purchase at the meet.
- The weather forecast during the meet days for Moraga (zip code 94556) shows high temperatures in the mid-80s with overnight lows in the mid-50s -- warmer than last year!
Orinda Aquatics gratefully acknowledges the following businesses for their generous donations to this year's Far Western Championships. Please click on the logos to learn more about their products and services.
Images from 2018 FW Championships