CONTACT: Kari Fisher; Director of Fundraising, Board Member; email@example.com
FUNDRAISING CLASSIFICATION: Traditional fundraising program for non-profit organizations. All the money raised through this program will be placed in the Team Supplemental Fee Account.
SIGNUP PROCEDURE: Your Kroger Plus Card needs to be registered and linked to the Countryside YMCA Torpedoes before purchasing groceries in order to receive a Kroger Rewards. Team Donations are received on a quarterly basis and applied to the Team Supplemental Fee Account.
- Register online at krogercommunityrewards.com
- Be sure to have your Kroger Plus card handy and register your card with the Countryside Torpedoes after you sign up.
- If a member does not yet have a Kroger Plus card, please let them know that they are available at the customer service desk at any Kroger.
- If you use your phone number at the register, Call 800-576-4377 , select option 4 to get your Kroger Plus card number.
- Click on SIGN IN to link your Plus card to CY or CREATE AN ACCOUNT if this is your first time with a Plus card.
- There may be a message that says SIGN UP TODAY in the ‘New Customer?’ box.
- Sign up for a Kroger Rewards Account by entering your zip code, clicking on your favorite store, entering your email address and creating a password, and agreeing to the terms and conditions
- You will get a message to check your email inbox and click on the link within the body of the email for confirmation.
- Click on My Account and use your email address and password to proceed to the next step.
- Click on Edit Kroger Community Rewards information and input your Kroger Plus card number.
- Update or confirm your information.
- Enter NPO number TL503 or name of organization, then select organization from list and click on confirm.
- To verify you are enrolled correctly, you will see your organization’s name under “Community Rewards.”
- Your family and friends can also contribute to the team account. They need to go through the same process above ( creating an account and linking it to the Countryside YMCA Torpedoes). Please keep this information current.
- For purchases to count, members must swipe their registered Kroger Plus card or use the phone number that is related to their registered Kroger Plus card when shopping for each purchase to count.