USA Swimming Members enjoy a multitude of benefits. From our extensive Times database, to top tips and training advice, to the opportunity to enter the nation's most prestigious events, and our SPY Team attends USA Swimming Sanction Meets besides just YMCA Meets.
Optional Choice to be a USA Swimming member as part of our SPY SWIM TEAM
- Chat with Coach John Bishop, Coach Mickey McNeil, and/or Coach Chris McKinney about this option for your swimmer
- 2018 joining deadline for NEW or RENEWING SPY swimmers is FRIDAY, September 29th
- Pay joining fee is $69 to be paid at our Springfield Family YMCA's Welcome Center desk
- Please submit this SPY's USA Swimming Registration form with payment at our Y's Welcome Center desk when paying.
Along with all the above, members receive:
- Six issues of USA Swimming's award-winning Splash Magazine
- Opportunity to qualify for and compete in USA Swimming sanctioned meets- Zones to Olympic Trials!
- New member welcome kit
- Eligibility to participate in local and national swimming camps.
- Ability to track your times and improvement through our extensive times database
- Excess accident and liability insurance
- Motivational programs such as Age Group Top 10, Scholastic All-America and more
click below for Form:
2018 SPY's REGISTRATION for New & Renewal members for USA Swimming