Springfield Family YMCA Swim Team Info for
2017-18 Short Course Swim Season: September to March
Our Springfield Family YMCA Swim Team aka SPY or SPYNATION is an outstanding competitive YMCA youth sport program. To be a Y competitive swimmer, your child must be a Springfield Family Y member to participate on our SPY Swim Team.
SAVE THESE DATES
Practices begin Tuesday, September 5th practice schedule to be announced soon
New Family Informational Meeting> Thursday, Sept. 7th, 7pm at Springfield Family Y's Youth Gym
All SPYNATION Meeting>Tuesday, September 19th, 7-8pm at Springfield Family Y's Youth Gym
- covering some improvements for families for a successful season
- discuss responsibilities and expectations for a Great Season for your swimmer
SWIMVILLE Swim Shop at our Y> Tuesday, September 19th, 5pm-8pm in Y's Lobby
Returning SPY members:
- your program fees to be paid or payments arranged by end of day on September 1st to receive the 2016-17 rates for 2017-18 Click on Link for Fees> https://www.teamunify.com/ohsfymca/UserFiles/File/2017-18%20Retrurning%20SPY%20Program%20Fees.pdf
- Besides signing up for SPY Program Fees at our Y, please remember you also will need to RE-Register on our team website: Starting July 18th, you can begin register on Our Online Team Registration for 2017-18 Season.
- Everyone Must Register whether returning or new team member. There is a $30 Adminstrative/Concession Fee when you register on our website
- Just go to Swimspy.com home page, click on "Start Registration" tab
- After registering, your family's SPY account will activate once your Springfield Family Y Membership and SPY program fee payment plan has been confirmed.
New SPY Swimmers for 2017-18 Season
NEW Swimmers may try out our team's for one week, so you may assess if our Y program is a good choice for your child. We encourage any potential NEW Swimmer to arrange a swim evaluation with our SPY Head Coach John Bishop. The swim evaluation provides your child your meet and chat with one of our coaches, plus allow your child to be assigned to the best training group to permit a positive development in their sport of swimming. You may contact John at our Y: (937) 323-3781
- QUICK FYI: To join SPYNATION, you will need to be Springfield Family Y member, pay SPY Program Fee, and register on our team website
Click on Link for New Member's Program Fees> https://www.teamunify.com/ohsfymca/UserFiles/File/2017-18%20SPY%20Program%20Fees.pdf
For New and Returning SPY Families... please remember: