So you have a swimmer. Now what?
SWIM-LE is a competitive USA swimming swim club. We practice year round to develop some of the hardest working, and brightest youngsters in our sport.
- If you have a swimmer who likes swimming on a summer league team and wants to take their swimming to the next level then you are in the right place.
- If your swimmer has gone through learn to swim programs and wants to see if they can turn those lessons into a competitive pursuit then you are in the right place.
- If your swimmer just wants to get ready for summer league by training with us in the spring then you are in the right place.
Our Short Course (indoor) practice season starts the first week of September. Look at the practice schedules for details (Strongsville, Berea, Brunswick) We do hold a tryout for all New Swimmers. Tryouts are held at the Development practice times the first week of the practice season. You and Your swimmer will be instructed as to which group you will be assigned at the conclusion of the tryout.
- In August you can sign up for:
- The Indoor Season, which runs from September through late May, or
- The entire year, which includes our Indoor season and our Outdoor season.
- Space can be limited
- Registration will close January 1st.
- In Mid March (after the Short Course Champs) you can register for Spring Indoor.
- This lasts from early April till the end of the Indoor season in late May.
- Swimmers joining in the spring will join our Fall swimmers for the balance of the Indoor season.
- Registration will close quickly and is subject to available space
- In May we will have Summer program registrations.
For New Family's there is a three step Process.
Step 1 - Get your own family account on the all new www.swimstrongsville.org. This account will allow you to manage your personal information, sign up for meets, sign up for volunteer jobs and much more. This account must be created first. Refer to the SWIM-LE New Swimmer Information online form. Step 1 is not the actual registration. Keep Reading!
Step 2 - The registrar will create your Family Account. You will receive instructions as to how to access your account. Please allow 1-2 days for a response.
Step 3 - Follow the instructions to log in. Verify that your account information looks accurate. Then click on Register (found on Home Page). Once there Read the entire page and click on Register Now at the Bottom of the page.
Are you looking for more information?
Check out the Coach's to learn more about our staff.
Take a look at some of our history to see where we have been.
What does it mean when you say "practice group"?
Meets are at the swimmer and parents discretion. We do have a mandatory home meet the first weekend in November. This is a fund raising meet called Splash Out Cancer. Beyond this meet you get to decide how many meets you attend. There are meets for all levels so pick wisely. Our coaching staff will help you select the meets and events if you need it.
We hope that you find our information helpful in deciding if Swim Strong is right for you and your swimmer.