Types of Membership
Masters - $71.50/month - M/W/F at Echo Hollow or Amazon + Saturdays.
UO Masters - $50/month - T/Th at UO + Saturdays at Willamalane (additional fee apply)
Saturday Masters- $22/month - only Saturday practices.
Drop ins - $10/sesion - $30/week - $100/month
Membership Requirements for Emerald Aquatics Masters
• Swimmers must be registered with the club (online registration).
• Pay an annual fee of $30.00
• Pay monthly membership fee (see Types of Membership)
• Be a current member of United States Masters Swimming (USMS) at an annual fee of $64 for insurance purposes. Registration can be completed online at www.USMS.org
• All payments are made online.
Coaches monitor who is swimming and take attendance. Taking attendance helps the coaches with planning practice sessions, the club with identifying the needs for future programming and ensures we are billing all members properly.
Changes in membership status
We realize life happens and swimming routines may change. The treasurer and coach must be notified 30 days in advance of any change in membership status.
Suspend membership status
Planning an extended time away from the pool? Masters members can suspend their membership. The treasurer and coach must be notified 30 days in advance of a leave of absence. Please note: a $25.00 suspend/reactivation status fee will apply.
All payments are made electronically. Payments are charged the first of each month.
Additional payment plans
• Annual Payment – Make an annual payment with a 10% discount.
• Seasonal Payment – Pay by season 5% discount. (Amazon season May – October/Echo season November – April)
• Contact the treasurer to arrange an annual and or seasonal payment.
Emerald Aquatics has an annual contract with the City of Eugene for pool space and practice times. The contract is negotiated based on our membership numbers. Because we are a small, non-profit, membership-based organization, ALL payments are considered non-refundable, unless approved by the EA Board.