Emerald Aquatics Masters is a fun group of people who enjoy being fit by swimming together. The program provides an organized swimming workout for adults over the age of 18 that promotes good health, fitness, friendship, and competition through swimming. The team is comprised of a wide-range of swimmers from swim parents, fitness swimmers, and triathletes as well as competitive swimmers. Our various practice times offer options for different schedules that work for you. A certified coach is on deck who provides a structured practice and technique work for all levels and abilities. Throughout the year swimmers are provided opportunities to challenge themselves and see their improvements with stress sets, organized swim events, and competitions. None of the competitive events are required but they're a good way to see progress in the pool! And as with most Masters groups, there are several social events scheduled outside of the pool throughout the year.
Types of Membership
Masters - $71.50/month - includes unlimited swims per month.
Saturday Masters- $22/month - only Saturday practices.
Drop ins - $10/sesion - $30/week - $100/month
Membership Requirements for Emerald Aquatics Masters
• Swimmers must be registered with the club (online registration).
• Pay an annual fee of $30.00
• Pay monthly membership fee (see Types of Membership)
• Be a current member of United States Masters Swimming (USMS) at an annual fee of $50 for insurance purposes. Registration can be completed online at www.USMS.org
• All payments are made online.
Coaches monitor who is swimming and take attendance. Taking attendance helps the coaches with planning practice sessions, the club with identifying the needs for future programming and ensures we are billing all members properly.
Changes in membership status
We realize life happens and swimming routines may change. The treasurer and coach must be notified 30 days in advance of any change in membership status.
Suspend membership status
Planning an extended time away from the pool? Masters members can suspend their membership. The treasurer and coach must be notified 30 days in advance of a leave of absence. Please note: a $25.00 suspend/reactivation status fee may apply.
All payments are made electronically. Payments are charged the first of each month.
Additional payment plans
• Annual Payment – Make an annual payment with a 10% discount.
• Seasonal Payment – Pay by season 5% discount. (Amazon season May – October/Echo season November – April)
• Contact the treasurer to arrange an annual and or seasonal payment.
Emerald Aquatics has an annual contract with the City of Eugene for pool space and practice times. The contract is negotiated based on our membership numbers. Because we are a small, non-profit, membership-based organization, ALL payments are considered non-refundable, unless approved by the EA Board.