SwimAmerica in Fremont Ohio is being provided by Sand Otter Swimming to assist the community in teaching our children how to swim efficiently and safely. This is a very important life skill for everyone, especially with our community having multiple options for recreational water sports all year.
Our lessons consist of:
- 3 - 30 minute lessons per week lasting for 4 weeks.
- Multiple lessons per week helps the kids to retain the information and learn faster.
- A 10 stage progression system that allows each child to move up when they are ready.
- You do not have to wait for the end of a 4 week session to advance, as soon as a swimmer is ready, they will move up.
- This lets a child advance through as many stages as they are capable of during the 4-week period.
- Trained coaches that are always in the water with your swimmers.
- There will never be more than 5 swimmers to an instructor.
- Swimmers will keep moving as much as possible, in small groups rather than one-on-one in a large group while everyone else waits (depending on the lesson).
- All instructors have been certified through SwimAmerica and are more than capable of teaching and swimming what they teach.
- SwimAmerica lessons have been developed by the top instructors and age-group swim coaches in the world. They are always evolving in order to bring the children the best, most efficient teaching techniques.
Please click on the "Session Info" tab under SwimAmerica above for dates and times.
Questions? Please email Coach Josh