Join The Thunderbolts
The Tualatin Hills Swim Club is a year-round, competitive USA Swimming team.
We also offer pre-competitive swim programs as follows:
- The Olympic Way for children 10 years and younger. Olympic Way program.
- Junior Non-Competitive for children over 10 years looking to improve swimming skills or preparing for the competitive team.
Becoming a Thunderbolt is EASY!
1) Review the squad weekly practice calendar and group structures under the "Team Info" tab to understand the expectations of the swimmers
2) Find a tryout date that works for your swimmer:
March 14, 2020
NOTE: All tryouts start promptly at 10:00 and go to approximately 11:30. Swimmers must check in at 9:45 prior to getting into the pool.
Tryouts are at the Tualatin Hills Aquatic Center 15707 SW Walker Rd
Beaverton, OR 97006
3) Complete our online registration form. When registering, choose the option "AB-Trying out." You will be charged a $25 registration fee. You must pre-register at least 24 hours in advance
If you have any questions, please contact our Olympic Way Director at email@example.com or our Membership Director at firstname.lastname@example.org