Join The Thunderbolts
COVID-19 UPDATE: New state and county COVID-19 safety restrictions around capacity and water training have reduced our ability to provide tryouts to new team members. Depending on the squad you can join we may have to provide a waiting time for placement. If interested, please email [email protected] with the name, age, and ability of your swimmer so we can track our openings.
We appreciate your patience and understanding and thank you for your interest!
The Tualatin Hills Swim Club is a year-round, competitive USA Swimming team.
We also offer pre-competitive swim programs as follows:
- The Olympic Way for children 10 years and younger. Olympic Way program.
- Junior Non-Competitive for children over 10 years looking to improve swimming skills or preparing for the competitive team.
Becoming a Thunderbolt is EASY!
1) Review the squad weekly practice calendar and group structures under the "Team Info" tab to understand the expectations of the swimmers
2) Find a tryout date that works for your swimmer--we will be offering tryouts Wednesday in July:
July 7, 2021
July 14, 2021
July 21, 2021
July 28, 2021
NOTE: We have a current capacity of 6 swimmers per tryout. All tryouts start promptly at 11:00am and go to approximately noon. Swimmers must check in at 10:45 prior to getting into the pool.
Tryouts are at the Tualatin Hills Aquatic Center 15707 SW Walker Rd
Beaverton, OR 97006
3) Complete our online registration form. When registering, choose the date that works best for you. You will be charged a $25 registration fee. You must pre-register at least 24 hours in advance
If you have any questions, please contact our Olympic Way Director at [email protected]