Join The Thunderbolts
COVID-19 UPDATE: New state and county COVID-19 safety restrictions around capacity and water training have reduced our ability to provide tryouts or offer openings to new team members. We maintain a waiting list for placement and can get back to you shortly as we continue to expand our team. If interested, please email [email protected] with the name, age, and ability of your swimmer so we can track our openings.
We appreciate your patience and understanding and thank you for your interest!
The Tualatin Hills Swim Club is a year-round, competitive USA Swimming team.
We also offer pre-competitive swim programs as follows:
- The Olympic Way for children 10 years and younger. Olympic Way program.
- Junior Non-Competitive for children over 10 years looking to improve swimming skills or preparing for the competitive team.
Becoming a Thunderbolt is EASY!
1) Review the squad weekly practice calendar and group structures under the "Team Info" tab to understand the expectations of the swimmers
2) Find a tryout date that works for your swimmer:
NOTE: All tryouts start promptly at 10:00 and go to approximately 11:30. Swimmers must check in at 9:45 prior to getting into the pool.
Tryouts are at the Tualatin Hills Aquatic Center 15707 SW Walker Rd
Beaverton, OR 97006
3) Complete our online registration form. When registering, choose the date that works best for you. You will be charged a $25 registration fee. You must pre-register at least 24 hours in advance
If you have any questions, please contact our Olympic Way Director at [email protected] or our Membership Director at [email protected]