Worthington Pools Swim Lesson Policies
- Parents must determine a child’s readiness for lessons. We accept children aged three and older who are potty trained. Our coordinator can help you select the proper level.
- Re-enrollment and moves up to the next level are not automatic – you must re-register each session (with the exception of September- May weekday lessons).
- The instructor will determine your swimmer’s readiness to move to the next level. Progress reports will be given on the last day of class.
- You must pay in full to reserve a lessons spot each session of lessons. Space is held only when a payment is received.
- If a class is canceled due to low participation (less than 4 swimmers), and a suitable replacement is not found, you will be offered a refund or credit.
- No refunds are given if you cancel within 5 days of the class start date. Refunds and credits are not offered after a session begins.
- Refunds, credits or make up classes are not offered for conflicts with other activities or vacations. Credits will be issued for extended illness (3 or more consecutive lessons missed) with a doctor’s note. Credits may be offered if weather or pool conditions interfere.
- We accept check (made to NOVA) or credit card only. We do not accept cash.
- Proper swim attire is required during swim lessons (no street attire). Long hair should be secured in a ponytail. or a swim cap. It is recommended that girls wear a one piece bathing suit. Goggles are permitted from Level 2 and up (no goggles are allowed in level 1). Goggles must not cover the swimmer's nose.