Dorothy Lane Market Good Neighbor Rewards Program
- Rewards are credited on an annual basis. Program runs January through December.
- Your annual rewards need to be assessed and reported at the end of January for the previous calendar year.
- The rebate back to the team will be up to 1% of your purchases. However you must spend at least $1000 to accumulate rewards.
- You may connect family and friends to the Sharks on your behalf. They need to go in and tie their account to our organization number (869). If you do this, you must provide our Fundraising Chair with the name and DLM number of the family who is helping to fundraise on your behalf.
- Dorothy Lane Market requires all participants to re-enroll your card every January in order for your rewards to count. However, anyone can register their card at any time throughout the year to start saving.
Good Neighbor Rewards Program – How to Sign Up
All purchases are tracked through your DLM number/card. That being said you need to register your DLM card every year and connect it to the WTRC Sharks Swim Team to receive credit for purchases made at DLM. You must spend $1000 at DLM stores before you are eligible to start seeing benefit to our organization. See directions below for registering your DLM card with the WTRC Sharks Swim Team. Our organization number is 869.
TO USE THE DLM GOOD NEIGHBOR PROGRAM:
Register online at www.dorothylane.com. Be sure to have your DLM card handy and register your card with our organization (869). If you do not have a DLM card, please go to the customer service desk of any DLM store and ask for one.
- If you are a returning customer, sign in using your e-mail and password.
- If you do not have an online account, sign in as a new customer and create an account.
- Once you have signed up for an online account, click on “Club DLM”, then on the “Good Neighbor” tab.
- Fill your name, card number and organization number 869.
- To verify you are enrolled correctly, you will see the organization’s name under the “My Account” tab (top of screen).
- Check the “Current Good Neighbor Organization” to make sure your have registered correctly.
- REMEMBER, purchases will not count for our group until after you have registered your card and spent at least $1000.
Members must have DLM card swiped at the register or use the phone number associated with the DLM card when shopping for each purchase to count.
To Claim Your Good Neighbor Rewards Contribution
Dorothy Lane Market will not provide the Sharks with information detailing individual purchases or contributions to the team due to confidentiality concerns. This means we have no way to identify how much of the overall check should be credited to each family’s account. However, they will tell us the overall percentage that was used and each family can access their DLM account to report their yearly purchases. Then the fundraising chair will calculate your reward. Please follow the procedure below so that your family will receive credit for your fundraising. The Sharks fundraising chairperson will be notifying you via e-mail that the year has ended and it is time to claim your contribution.
- Download the submission form below.
- Sign into your DLM account and go to the My Account tab at the top of the screen. Look for the Current Good Neighbor Organization box, there should be a total dollar amount spent listed beside our organization. Print this page and attach to the submission form. DLM will have told us what percentage to use to calculate your reward.
- If you have more than one household (ex. Grandparents) attached to the Sharks Good Neighbor program, the fundraising chair will need the name and account number along with a print out of the screen attached to the same submission form.
- Complete the submission form and put in the DLM folder at the Rec Center.