Lemon 1 Sharks
A group that works in the small pool with a primary focus of developing the basic movements of the 4 competitive strokes. No previous experience is required, but swimmers should be comfortable in the water and be able to swim 15-20 yards in the small pool without stopping. The average age range will typically be 4-6 years of age and swimmers should try to attend at least 2 practices per week.
The primary form of communication should be email when dealing with questions that arise during the season. Questions not related to the pool deck can be directed at the Parent Rep. If you need to speak with a coach, please email them.
Parent Representative: Ashley Fountain
- Must be able to swim 15-20 yards (small pool) in some forward fashion
- No prior experience needed, but all swimmers should be comfortable in the water
- Able to focus for 30 min practice time
Goals to Reach Lemon 2
- Group progression to the Lemon 2 group will be done at the coach's discretion throughout the season.
- Long Fins (Sporti or Bettertimes)
- Jr. Kick Board