This group is composed of swimmers ages 11-14 with a continued focus on stroke refinement, speed training, and endurance training. Goal setting will be introduced for all Tigers throughout the season.
The primary form of communication should be email when dealing with questions that arise during the season. Questions not related to the pool deck can be directed at the Parent Rep. If you need to speak with a coach, please email them.
Parent Representative: Lisa Gearhart
- Able to swim 300 yards of non-stop Freestyle w/ flip turns
- Able to legally swim and kick 100's of all four competitive strokes
- Understanding of proper lane etiquette (i.e. circle swimming, reading the clock)
- Understanding of basic drills for each stroke
- Must show ability to set goals throughout season
Goals to Reach Great White/Pre-Senior Group
- Group progression to the Great White group will be done at the coach's discretion throughout the season.
While there is no practice requirement for the Tiger Sharks, consistent attendance is key to overall improvement in the sport. Those swimmers interested in moving up groups must show a higher level of training throughout the season.
- Short Fins
- Jr. Kick Board
- Drag Suit
- Jr. Pull Buoy
- Mesh Bag
- Strokemaker Hand Paddles
- Finis Glide Snorkel
- Water bottle
- Speedo Backpack (Optional)