PAC Training Schedule
PAC Fall- Spring 2019 schedule updated 08.07.18
Drop off and Pick up of swimmers
It has come to my attention that many of our swimmers are spending a lot to time standing outside in the cold/ rain waiting for their rides, so please stay inside until your ride arrives. Also, Portland Parks has informed me that cars have been parked/ unattended in loading and fire zones recently at all facilities PAC uses.
- Parents when dropping off or picking up your athlete please either park and walk you swimmer in or drop off safely in front of or near the facility. Please do not leave your car in a loading or fire zone to walk your swimmer in or when picking up.
- Also, swimmers should be picked up in a timely manner. We have been informed some swimmers have been seen waiting at the pools up to one hour after practice.
Inclement weather/ disaster, etc.
- In the event of inclement weather, disaster, etc. PAC will follow Portland Public School's closures. If Portland Public Schools close for the day PAC will not have practice at Columbia, Mt. Scott, or SWCC. We will do our best to have a practice at Dishman for our senior swimmers if the pool is open, so seniors and performance group swimmers watch your email and the website for details. If the schools open late or close early we will try to have practice at any of the sites that are open that day, so please watch the website, your email, and our E- Boards.Of course it is up to our families to decide if it is safe to travel the roads.
Summer Training Schedule
- PAC's Summer Schedule! New 4.26.18! PAC Summer 2018
- Please note Columbia swimmers train at Dishman in the summer and Mt. Scott swimmers train at Creston. Dishman swimmers move to Montavilla and Mt. Hood Aquatics Center. SWCC stays the same (only change no lanes until 6 pm on T, Th).
- Elite and Pre- Elite are listed as Elite Groups. Crossover and State Groups are listed as Crossover Groups as they will train together over the summer. Please follow the training calendar that was sent out and on the Dishman E-Board.
- Invited Gold and High School swimmers please follow the calendar Jody sent out.
- No practice at all Portland Parks Pools on Monday, June 18th due to summer in-service.
- Summer schedule will begin at Portland Parks Pools on Tuesday, June 19th.
- No practice at Mt. Hood Aquatics Center on June 23, 29, July 4, 6, 12- 13 and 26-27 due to swim meets/ events.
- Last PAC Practice at all sites: August 3rd. Swimmers still competing will have special practices to be posted at a later date. Last Montavilla, July 27th.