How to enter your child into a swim meet
- Make sure that the swim meet is an approved swim meet that the Piranha coaches plan to attend. You can check the team website. You should also be sure to ask the coach which events your child should enter for any particular meet. Go to www.piranhaswimming.com under the events tab to make sure the meet is on our schedule.
- Go to http://ome.swimconnection.com/meets. This link is also on our home page for your convenience.
- Create an account and add your child/children. Please be sure you enter your child’s USA Swimming number and that it is entered correctly. The number usually is the child’s 6-digit birthdate, first 3 letters of the first name, middle initial, first 4 letters of the last name. If there are not enough letters in a name, an * is used.
- An example would be Suzy Ann Smith July 4, 2006 070406SUZASMIT.
- If Suzy did not have a middle name: 070406SUZ*SMIT.
- Our LSC is Pacific – abbreviated to PC.
- Our Club Code is PRNA.
- Once you have an account you do not need to enter this information again.
- Click on “Enter Meets” tab and click on the meet you want to enter.
- Click on the child that is entering the meet, and choose the events to be entered. If the child has not swum this event before, a time of NT appears.
- Save events, if there is another child to enter, then choose that child, enter events and then save events. When events are entered and saved, go to the payment page to complete transaction and pay.
- Print the meet summary page and ring to the meet with you so you and your child know the events entered.
- It is recommended to print the meet sheet itself to have important information regarding address, directions, start times, etc.
The next time you need to sign up for a meet, you will just sign into your account, choose the child, enter events, pay and print.
If you have any problems be sure to ask your coach or any Piranha board member for assistance.