Annual Giving Campaign
Fall 2019 Goal Items
- A new PA system @ Gunderson site.
- Dryland equipment for ASRC site.
- QSS Branded and Team Meet Tents
- Cost-sharing plan with the school district. The items below were all part of this plan.
- Relay Judging Platforms with SpeedLights.
- Omega touchpads
Fall 2018 Goal Items
- Four speakers and cords (swim meet equipment)
- Facility banners for team records, safe sport and USA Swimming rankings
- QuickSilver negotiated a cost-sharing plan with the district for key items to make Gunderson an amazing meet facility. The scoreboard, relay judging platforms with speed lights and speed light harnesses, and Omega touchpads were all part of the cost-sharing plan. QuickSilver needs to fundraise to pay for the cost of these items.
Fall 2017 - skipped
- Anti-Wave lane lines for Gunderson competition pool and warm-up pool
- 8 QSS Team Tents
- Omega Starter
- Meet computer and software upgrade
- Staff computer
- Dry land equipment at ASRC (med balls) and Gunderson (stretch cords)
- Training equipment - StretchCordz (various resistance levels), underwater mirrors
- Equipment bins
- Hearing Impaired Starting System (custom designed by FastLane Tek)
- QSS Tents for team area
- QSS Information Tent for team area
- Colorado 6 Timing Console
- Buttons & wiring for timing system
- Scoreboard cable
- Printers and ink cartridges
- Distance Bells
- 8 QSS Lap Counters with extension poles
- Meet equipment storage crates
- Hytek Team Manager - Gold version (2015 version)
- Hytek Meet Manager Pro version with Meet Mobile
- Touchpad test meter and air pump
- Meet banners
- Check-in materials
- Tally lap counter
- Refurbished our Starter
Additional Equipment for Swimmers:
- Medicine Balls (dry land equipment) at ASRC site
- Stretch Cordz long belts at GHS site