To cancel your QSS swim team membership, please email email@example.com.
- You must notify QuickSilver Swimming in writing by the 15th of the month prior to the start of your billing cycle. For example, if you want to stop swimming on the team June 1st , you must notify QSS in writing by May 15th , otherwise you will be billed for June.
- The date of this email transaction will become the date of record of your notice of termination.
- Please make sure to include your QSS account name and swimmers name. We all request that you provide the reason for termination (though not required)
- Before we can cancel your account you will be expected to pay for all outstanding balances, including (non-worked volunteer hours, which will be pro-rated; along with any past dues monthly dues, swim meet fees, event fees, Pacific Swimming fees, and late fees). Any other fees your account may have accrued while you had an active account will also need to be resolved prior to termination.
- If you decide to rejoin the team at a later date, there will be a $50 administrative process fee to reinstate your membership.