Volunteer Hours for 2017-2018 Season (September 1, 2017 – August 31, 2018)
- Families of JO, Pre-JO, and Developmental divers will each be responsible for 8 hours to be worked at USA Diving Regional Championships in April (at least one time slot per family will be mandatory), Santa Clara Invitational in June, club parties, or dryland center/pool cleaning events.
- High School, Lessons and Learn To Dive divers will not be required to volunteer this season.
ALL UNWORKED VOLUNTEER OBLIGATION HOURS FOR THE 17-18 SEASON WILL BE BILLED AT A RATE OF $50.00 PER HOUR IN THE MONTH OF AUGUST 2017 AND CANNOT CARRY FORWARD TO THE NEXT SEASON TO BE COMPLETED.
Annual positions that will fulfill volunteer hours:
- Volunteer Coordinator: posts volunteer sign up positions for SCD Meets and other volunteer opportunities on Team Unify website, and keeps track of volunteer hours for the membership.
- Snack Bar Coordinator: responsible for the management of snack bar during all of SCD hosted meets. Duty includes: planning menus, purchasing items, onsite supervision of volunteers during the day(s) of meet.
- Meet Registration and Computer Coordinator: uploads events onto team computer for scoring, onsite supervision of table volunteers during SCD hosted meet, resolution of any computer/divemeet software problems during SCD hosted meets. Onsite supervision of registration volunteers during SCD hosted meets, responsible for dive changes on computer.
- Event Coordinator: planning and coordinating the club's Christmas Party and Year end party. Also planning and coordinating any other team events as they come up.
- Club photographer
- Travel Coordinator
- Board Member: attends monthly board meetings and fulfill additional duty as needed or required of board member.
Please contact any board member for further information if you are interested in any of the annual positions.