Training Camps & Clinics
Swimmers at every level receive opportunities to experience training camps or stroke clinics.
Our Senior & National swimmers attend PASA - Cardinal training camps, scheduled once or twice per season. In recent years, PASA - Cardinal has trained annually at the Olympic Training Center in Colorado Springs. The facility is home to USA Swimming's national headquarters as well as a 50 meter training facility that hosts Olympic athletes and members of the US National Team throughout the year. Our most recent summer training trip in June, 2015 was to Hawaii, where swimmers trained for 4 - 6 hours each day, and spent lots of time snorkeling, hiking, and traveling around the island in between training sessions.
The Age Group program attends clinics locally, including hands-on skills clinics lead by our Senior & National group swimmers scheduled regularly throughout the season. Age Group swimmers benefit from detailed in-the-water and on-deck feedback on stroke progressions, starts, turns, and finishes clinics are a great opportunity for younger groups to learn from our experienced athletes.
2016 - 2017 Training Camps & Clinics
- October 21: Senior / National Skills Clinic for Age Group 1-3.
- November 12: Senior / National Skills Clinic. Trip to the Stanford vs. Cal Women's Swim Meet.
- December 16 - 23: Olympic Training Center for National Group swimmers.
2015 - 2016 Training Camps & Clinics
- February 13: Senior Skills Clinic for Age Group 1 & 2. Trip to the Stanford vs. Cal Women's Swim Meet.
- December 26 - January 2, 2016: Olympic Training Center for Senior / National swimmers.
- October 17: Seniors Skills Clinic for Age Group 1-3, Junior swimmers.
- October 11: Stroke & Skills Clinic for select 10 & Under swimmers.
- June 16 - June 21, 2015: Maui, Hawaii Training Camp for Senior / National swimmers.
- January 22, 2015: Senior-Lead Skills Session for Zone 1 North Championship swimmers.
- December 26 - January 4th, 2015: Olympic Training Center for Senior / National swimmers.