Lead Coaches by Site:
CAATfish introduces children to competitive swimming. The fundamentals of all four strokes are taught as well as skills that will allow them to function as part of a swim team. Skills and fun are emphasized.
Swimmers entering CAATfish must be able to swim a width of the pool freestyle w/side breathing and backstroke.
· Stay on the right side of the lane
· Come to practice on time with CAAT cap and goggles
· Give the coach undivided attention during instruction
· Streamline and kick 5 yards from wall
· Swim a legal width of Breaststroke
· Swim a legal width of Butterfly
Practices offered: 3 per week