Swimmers in the Senior Group wish to continue to achieve at high level both at practice and at meets. Goal setting, time management, communication with coaching staff and technical mastery continue to play integral roles in training. Swimmers understand that they must contribute to the group for the good of the team. Multi-sport athletes and high school swimmer looking to train the rest of the year are encouraged to join the Senior Group.
· Qualify for and compete in championship Meets
· Willingness to learn and adapt
· Be able to swim the 200 IM as well as focus on primary stroke
· Understands the relationship between his/her personal commitment and results
· Can effectively communicate with teammates and coaches without parent intervention
· Contributes to a positive, fun workout environment
· Swimmers who show appropriate levels of commitment and performance are encouraged to progress to Senior Performance.
Practices offered 5 x per week
Lead Coaches by Site:
- View Ridge