Mission & Vision Statement
The mission and vision statement will help guide how we organize and prioritize, and also will help orient us when we face crossroads.
Cascade Swim Club provides inclusive competitive swimming opportunities and training to the communities of Seattle for swimmers of all levels, promoting excellence, physical fitness and high character values such as honesty, integrity, dedication and sportsmanship through the sport of swimming.
Vision Statement – We Believe the Following:
- Cascade Swim Club is committed to safeguarding the well-being of all of its members, with the welfare of its athlete members as the top priority.
- Cascade supports swimmers at all levels from entry to elite, promoting a positive TEAM environment.
- The benefits of swimming are numerous and extend far beyond time achievements.
- Our program develops, well-rounded swimmers who are positioned to compete in and out of the pool.
- In encouraging swimmers to set realistic and meaningful goals and commitments.
- In the long-term arc of a swimmer's career and prioritize that over short-term wins
- In making swimming accessible, inclusive and welcoming new swimmers to the sport.
- In keeping costs low and providing outreach for those in need.
- To create more opportunities for competition by relying on member volunteers.
- In coach education and innovation while trusting proven approaches.