Sign Up Information
Interested in joining a fun & competitive swim club? You can test out the waters during our one week free trial period!
SCHEDULE A TRYOUT (Monday through Friday at 6:30 pm) by contacting Coach Megan Hoffman at Hoffman.Megan@icloud.com and/or Coach Ryan Retana at email@example.com.
1. For more info, contact Coach Randy Trowbridge at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Fill out the registration package by clicking here: ESC Age Group Contract 2017-18. No swimmer, returning or trying-out, will be allowed to swim without filling out all paperwork. You are welcome to open the Word document and type in your information before printing, but please make sure to initial and sign ALL spaces indicated after printing.
3. At the end of the trial week, when a new swimmer chooses to join ESC, your $73 USA registration fees and first month's dues are required before swimming as a member of our team.
4. Come to the pool, ready to swim!
If you have questions regarding filling out the registration package, contact:
Heather Christenson -Registrar
E-mail: email@example.com Phone: 360-789-2879
- Along with the monthly dues, all families are encouraged to assist with ESC hosted swim meets, special events, and food donations for meets and organized activities.
- All families must work a minimum of 20 hours per year per swimmer at ESC hosted swim meets and events with a maximum of 40 required hours per family (if you have more than 1 swimmer). Any family working 50+ hours at ESC hosted swim meets by the end of May, will receive a 25% reduction on June's monthly dues (this does NOT include meet fees).
- Along with the monthly dues, there is a yearly $73 USA swimming membership for liability insurance. Swimmers receiving free or reduced lunch through their local school may have their annual USA Swimming registration fee ($73) covered and receive up to 5 meet vouchers per year. To qualify, school district documentation must be turned in to the Evergreen Swim Club registrar when the new annual club contract is submitted.
|2017-2018 Monthly Dues*
|| $ 85
|| $ 85
|Masters/ Adult Fitness
|| $50 per month
Other financial obligations:
1. Less than 20 Work Session Meet hours per swimmer (max 40 hours per family) will be charged $35 per unworked hour in June. *Hours will be prorated if you leave the club prior to May 1st.
2. You may be asked from time to time to donate food and/or water for club hosted meets and special events.