Attention Officials: Please use the PNS Officials Travel form Officials > Official's Resources.
**Calculations done 57 days prior to event and will be posted.
SEASON ONE - Form must be received in the PNS Office by April 30, 2020.
- 2019 Toyota US Open - $714.00 athlete*/coach
- 2019 Speedo Winter Junior Championships - $368.00 athlete*/coach
- Winter CanAm - $448.00 athlete/coach
*relay only athletes @ 50%funding allocation US Open and Junior Nationals
SEASON TWO - Form must be received in the PNS Office by August 31, 2020.
- TYR Pro Series - ** Greensboro 11/6-9/19 - $624 / Knoxville - 1/16-19/20 - $600 / Des Moines 3/4-7/20 - $481 / Mission Viejo 4/16-19/20 - $552 [cancelled 3/16/20 COVID-19] / Indianapolis 5/6-9/20
- Approved LC Meet* (Approved Long Course Invitational Meet**with PNS National Development Travel Fund Time Standards.**Request for approval must be submitted at least 90 days before the first day of the meet or funding will not be available for that meet. Request for approval to email@example.com)
- Spring CanAm - World Para Swimming - $553
**PNS NATIONAL DEVELOPMENT TRAVEL FUND TIME STANDARDS
SEASON THREE - Form must be received in the PNS Office by August 31, 2020
- Olympic Trials - **
- Paralympic Trials - **
SEASON FOUR - Form must be received in the PNS Office by August 31, 2020.
- Summer Nationals* - **
- Summer Junior Nationals* - **
- Futures - **
- Senior Zones - ** (This is NOT a PNS selected Team Travel Meet)
- Summer Para Swimming World Series - **
*relay only swimmers @ 50%funding allocation Nationals and Junior Nationals
SEASON FIVE - Form must be received in the PNS Office by August 31, 2020
- Open Water National Championships - $506. [postponed 3/16/20 COVID-19]
**AD-97-05 PNS TRAVEL FUND - BOD approved update 3/02/20 and 6/19/19
*1.a.ii. Swimmers who represent and compete for a PNS team as a Relay-only swimmer at Nationals, U.S. Open, or Junior Nationals will receive 50% of allocation amount.
Print form which is linked to Season listings above, complete and submit to PN Office via mail or e-mail as listed on form.
To receive payment W-9 must be on file with Pacific Northwest Swimming.