2020 Club Application - Year Round or Seasonal
Year Round Club Renewal deadline November 1, 2019 to avoid $50 late renewal fee.
Club CERTIFICATE OF INSURANCE [click for instructions] for facility are created using CERTIFICATES NOW
CLUB & LSC PORTAL INSTRUCTIONS:
You must be logged in to USA Swimming (Deck Pass) with your username/password to view your club or LSC portal. From home page select FOR YOU > TEAM LEADERS > CLUB & LSC PORTAL
- At the search window enter your club code, club name or use the drop-down box to find your Local Swim Committee (LSC) and click SEARCH
- After the SEARCH has been executed click on the CLUB PORTAL to go the Club Portal area or LSC PORTAL to go to the LSC Portal.
- Note the blue tabs labeled Announcements, Practice Schedule, Upcoming Meets, Meet Results and Facilities. All of the contents of these tabs are viewable to the public. The Report tab (on the far right) is only viewable if logged in as the Club Administrator.
- To log in as the Club or LSC Administrator, get the Club Portal password. The Club Portal password was sent to the Head Coach. Then scroll to the bottom and click on Club Administrator Login (you must be logged into the USA Swimming website to see this login).
- Fill in the club password and click on Edit Club Portal. If you do not know your club portal password you may contact the PNS OFFICE or USA Swimming.
- Once logged in the default view is the Reports tab
- To access the Club Recognition Program, click on the Home tab then Go To Club Recognition
- CLUB ADMINISTRATOR LOGIN - if you do not know your club password contact the PNS Office.
NEW CLUB - Prospective Club Membership Information
Note: Seasonal Clubs are not required to complete New Club Packet - $45 Club Fee plus Head Coach and one athlete member to register as seasonal club.
2020 Organization Application - This membership provides a means for a local organization, such as a team booster club, to have insurance coverage under the USA Swimming insurance program for USA Swimming “insured activities” including fund raising activities. Insurance is not automatic but is provided for activities the Organization has received approval from either the USA Swimming Risk Manager or from Swimming’s insurance broker. (read more)
Athlete Transfer Form
When transferring clubs between Sept. and Dec. please note registration renewal and fee is to be submitted along with the transfer form and $5 fee.
2020 Transmittal of Funds to PNS Office - updated 8/22/19
2020 REGISTRATION MANUAL - updated 8/1/19
OFFICE ADDRESS: Pacific Northwest Swimming/ 420 E Main Street / Auburn, WA 98002