2021 Club Application - (Please complete ALL sections, noting signatures required and type or print legibly. Thank you!)
***Effective immediately, USA Swimming Bylaw 2.6.6: Extends the requirement of non-athlete membership to individuals serving on the board of directors of a member club.
Year Round Club Renewal deadline November 1, 2020 to avoid $50 late renewal fee.
Club CERTIFICATE OF INSURANCE information can be found on USA Swimming website: Under Coaches & Team Leaders > Managing your Team > Risk Management & Insurance > Insurance Certificates > 2020 Certificates Now Instructions for Clubs
CLUB PORTAL INSTRUCTIONS:
You must be logged in to USA Swimming (Deck Pass) with your username/password to view your club or LSC portal. From home page select COACHES & TEAM LEADERS > under POPULAR RESOURCES CLUB PORTAL > OPEN CLUB PORTAL
- At the search window enter your club code, club name or use the drop-down box to find your Local Swim Committee (LSC) and click SEARCH
- After the SEARCH has been executed click on the CLUB PORTAL to go the Club Portal area or LSC PORTAL to go to the LSC Portal.
- Note the blue tabs labeled Announcements, Practice Schedule, Upcoming Meets, Meet Results and Facilities. All of the contents of these tabs are viewable to the public. The Report tab (on the far right) is only viewable if logged in as the Club Administrator.
- To log in as the Club/Safe Sport - Administrator, you will need the Club Portal password. The Club Portal password was sent to the Head Coach. Then scroll to the bottom and click on Club /Safe Sport Administrator Login.
- Fill in the club password and click on Edit Club Portal. If you do not know your club portal password you may contact the PNS OFFICE
- Once logged in the default view is the Reports tab
- To access the Club Recognition Program, click on the Home tab then Go To Club Recognition
NEW CLUB - Prospective Club Membership Information
Note: Seasonal Clubs are not required to complete New Club Packet - $45 Club Fee plus Head Coach and one athlete member to register as seasonal club.
2021 Organization Application - Organizational membership is only available for those entities that are actively involved in hosting USA Swimming activities. MAIL TO PNS OFFICE, PO BOX #2235, AUBURN, WA. 98071 or send via email to [email protected]
Athlete Transfer Form
When transferring clubs between Sept. and Dec. please note registration renewal and fee is to be submitted along with the transfer form and $5 fee.
2021 Transmittal of Funds to PNS Office - posted 5/28/20
2021 REGISTRATION MANUAL - posted 5/28/20
**NOTE NEW PO BOX ADDRESS for MAILING PAYMENTS or CORRESPONDENCE**
MAILING ADDRESS: Pacific Northwest Swimming/ PO Box #2235 / Auburn, WA 98071