Background-image
Sponsors
Our History

 
The swimming pools at Lincoln Park and at Franklin Park were built in the mid 1950’s. The land in the parks was leased from the city, but no city money or taxes were used for construction of the pools and their programs. The cost of building the pools was provided by Mr. Weeden and Mr. Stolte of Stolte Inc. The city has been the beneficiary of the volunteer, non-profit organization managing the pools since the original construction of the pools.