Scan the completed employment application and send it to [email protected] along with a resume, or drop it off at the Front Desk. Be sure to fill out all parts of the application, including start date, availability, and references.
Masters Coach, Part-time:
- Prior experience swimming with or coaching a Masters program
- Knowledge of swimming technique
- Responsible for developing workouts, ensuring all swimmers feel welcome and ensuring a safe pool environment
- Current Lifeguard Certification is desired, but not required
- Current Lifeguard Certification (including AED, CPR Pro and First Aid) or ability to become certified in the next 6 weeks
- Prior experience desired but not required
- Responsible for keeping patrons safe, enforcing rules, opening and closing the facility, assisting at the front desk, checking pool chemicals, and some pool maintenance
Front Desk, Part-time:
- Must be social and love interacting with people
- Previous customer experience desired
- Responsible for greeting customers, selling passes, enrolling kids in swim lessons, etc.
Swim Instructors (all levels), Part-time:
- Previous aquatics experience is a MUST (ie played on water polo team and/or was on a swim team)
- Must be able to work with kids and adults of all ages and abilities; instructors teach kids of all levels in both group and private lessons
- Training provided!
- WSI a plus (Water Safety Instructor) and/or equivalent experience